Sat, Feb 24|
Vaping in Schools: What’s Changed? A Real-World Perspective
CEO Will Hargett will lead the discussion between Tim, School Principal at North Middlesex Regional High School, and Bryan, the Assistant Principal at Melrose High School.
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2024, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
About the event
About the Webinar
Join us for an enlightening webinar hosted by Zeptive CEO, Will Hargett, as he interviews two school principals on the pressing issue of vaping in schools and the effective implementation of vape detectors. This is a must-attend event for educators, school administrators, and any individual invested in student health and safety.
This interactive webinar is your opportunity to gain:
- General Conversation on Vaping: Understand the current landscape of vaping in schools and its impact on student health.
- Insightful Experiences: Hear firsthand from two principals about their experiences addressing vaping in schools and their efforts in successfully implementing vape detection technology.
- Responding to Vape Detectors: Learn how these principals responded to the vape detector alerts.
- Gain Real-World Insight: Hear real experiences from principals who have navigated the challenges of vaping in schools.
- Interactive Experience: Engage in discussion and get all of your questions answered."